- You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes (1) this computer, (2) this computer network, (3) all computers connected to this network, and (4) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network. This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in disciplinary action, as well as civil and criminal penalties.
- By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
- You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zoom for Government?
Zoom for Government is a FedRAMP Authorized SaaS service
operating at the Moderate baseline and has reciprocity to DoD Impact Level 2. Zoom for Government is operated and controlled by only US Persons—including all customer support personnel, sales engineers, and operations personnel. Zoom for Government has a separate Software Development LifeCycle that is implemented and controlled by US Persons only. There are no foreign nationals allowed access to Zoom for Government, for any reason.
Where are the data centers and storage locations for Zoom for Government?
Zoom for Government data centers and storage locations are CONUS (Continental US) only with all customer sensitive data stored in AWS GovCloud.
What’s the difference between Zoom for Government and Zoom Commercial?
Zoom for Government has all the same features within Zoom Commercial with the current exception that Zoom for Government is NOT currently integrated with the Zoom Marketplace (API connections) and does not support Zoom Phone (coming early Summer).